You all know and love our legendary 88 Questions DJ interview series. Great, because today, we are going to expand your mind: Being self indulgent as we are, we wanted to share our 2 cents on the important questions of life, socks and everything. So it is with fanfare, drums and a lot of chuzpah, that we are starting a new and exciting series: Booking Essentials – Things a booker always wanted to share but never was allowed to. Peek into the mind of the man/woman behind the artist – the ones that always have to explain exactly what it is they are doing. It’s time for truth. It’s time to share. It’s about time you read our first interview. And be prepared, every 6 weeks we will present you a new agent of love and music. Enjoy.
Each agent should reply to 10 out of 15 questions or interview masterminds put together, find the all of the 15 questions below!
- Please introduce yourself!
- When and where was the first decent-party you ever attended? Did you get home in one piece?
- What was your first job as booker?
- What does your mother think you do?
- Are you working full-time as a booking agent and is there anything else you do the world should know about?
- Your agency in 10 numbers (cups of coffee, emails per day, head count roster, aspirins per day, etc…)
- 5 deadly promoter sins?
- Are women better bookers?
- Does going out feel like work now?
- What was the craziest story when traveling with an artist?
- What is your favorite battery operated device and why?
- What kind of music is playing in your office? If not, why not?
- Kitchen table or fancy loft: what does your office look like?
- Are there any insights (into humanity, yourself, the universe) you had through your job?
- If you could choose freely: Where would you build your own club and who would be your opening act?